Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Garden in May


Yellow Iris

Apologies if you've been having trouble downloading the images from my previous post. I will try to resize the photos to see if that helps. Meanwhile here, by way of a test, are some of the flowers blooming at the end of May.



This lovely huge clematis survived the winter without any wrapping and is back bigger and brighter than ever.


Fortunately I didn't get to weed the top terrace of the garden, so we have poppies - and weeds - but heck, one has to have poppies.

5 comments:

Pat said...

I loved visiting your garden and seeing your flowers.

Robyn Sinclair said...

This garden could do with some expert help from you, Pat. :)

Charlene Brown said...

How could I have not known about this blog up til now? The pictures (a few of which I've seen on your other blogs) and enlargements are gorgeous, and your stories are as entertaining as your painting and printmaking adventures.

Robyn Sinclair said...

Thanks Charlene. I really must make a greater effort with this blog this summer. I had intended to post garden sketches too but there never seems to be enough time.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!